So I have survived the PINK Princess party:) We had such great weather and it was perfect for an outside birthday party. Makenna has been counting down to her big PARTY for weeks now, and she was so excited. She wore her PINK tutu skirt and a white shirt. (I had to change her shirt one time even before we started....she is a little clumsy...just like her mama...and always spills).
Most of her friends came and she loved that everyone was all dressed up in PINK.
Makenna is so lucky to have such great friends...
When I was putting Benjamin to bed that night, she popped her head into the room and said "Mommy thank you for my party".


5 comments:
I love love love the cup cakes and cake. You did such an amazing job! I need to remember this post for when my little girl is old enough to request a PPP! What a blessed little girl to have a wonderful mommy like you!
Wow! What a super mom you are. The theme is totally cute and you made your own thematic cake. Do you have a new career ahead? Cake decorating, perhaps or maybe party planning/catering?
Amazing party Katrine. You are an amazing mom! Not sure how you do it all (and so well!)
I have a super awesome wife. What a blessed man I am......
Peter
i love that peter commented. too cute. i just wanted to say WOW...you made cupcakes AND a gorgeous cake. i was gonna say how much i loved the cupcakes and what a cute idea that they were crowns, but then i saw the cake. i know i shouldn't be surprised to expect greatness from you, but it still does. makenna looked sooooo happy. well done mama!
Post a Comment