Monday, September 8, 2008

Jonah's first soccer game


Jonah had his first soccer game saturday..and it was so much fun. When we got to the field he started doing some pack pushups....(I think he was trying to impress some girls walking by!!!)
Jonah did really good trying to kick the ball in the right direction. As this team are mostly 4 and 5 year olds...the ball was everywhere. They also decided to change the goal side after halftime...and that really messed some of the kids up. It was really funny though to see their happy faces as they just kicked the ball around. At the end the coach told Jonah to watch the goal, and make sure the ball did not go in it....and he really took that too heart. I think he finally knew what to do...and so he did not move from the goal!!! Wen I asked him later what his favorite part was...he said " I did really good not letting the ball in!"

No comments: