
My little girl is turning 3 today and I just can't believe how big she is getting. She is my little sunshine, always happy and ready to go. She is full of energy and her smiles can make anyone smile. I am so lucky to be her mother and she teaches me new things everyday:)
She got a new bike today...and she is so excited. On Saturday we are going to have a Pink Princess( Off course) party..and she wants it to be NOW.
5 comments:
Hun er bare smuk! Tillykke med foedselsdagen - og tillykke til mor!
Kaerlige hilsner -
we are so sad we are going to miss her birthday, I made the mistake of telling Ella it was coming up (before i knew we couldnt make it) and now she is so mad at me :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKENNA!!!
Happy Birthday Makenna! Can't wait for the pink party!
She's so beautiful!
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday Makenna!
Post a Comment