We have had some great warm summer nights lately. So Peter and i decided we should have movie night outside. We also have a firepit in our backyard which is perfect for a bonfire.
We invited some friends and their kids and had some great S'mores by the bonfire and then we watched "Nimos Island" on the big screen. We had so much fun, and even though it ended kind of late, most of the kids were still awake....We will definetly do it again before the summer is over!
Hello old Friend
9 years ago


6 comments:
You're daughter's faces are totally awesome. Looks like the bonfire/movie night was a blast. I need to move into your neighborhood.
That looks like so much fun! I love having a fire pit! We should have a mission reunion at your place and watch some of our mission videos on your big screen. That would just be hilarious.
I know..I actually found some training videos from our mission yesterday when we cleaned the garage....how fun times that was:)
You have the nicest backyard lady! I'm so jealous of you, but I'm working on it :)
Come and visit us soon Joanna:)
Looks like you had some fun, wish it was cool enough to spend so time outside here. It is still 105 degrees. Enjoy the great outdoors!
Post a Comment