I always wanted to learn more, and I finally started a photography class a couple of weeks ago with my friend Melissa. It has been so fun and informative, and I just feel so much more confident with all the settings on my camera.
We just went on a field trip with the class and here are some of the pictures I took. We are working on the depth of field...and I am finally getting the point of the F-stops and the speeds!!!!


3 comments:
I love the one of the fence!
beautiful job on the pics!
I lOVE it, I LOVE it, I LOVE it!!! I'm sooo excited for you! the photos look great...and I can't wait to see the party photos!!! Pink parties are definitely fun! I get lots of my ideas from just flipping through magazine and seeing something and then it just takes off from there...the chef party was a cinch (& cheap)..paper chef hats and tea towels for aprons (pegged or tied behind them!). I started a photography blog www.edenlanephotography.blogspot.com and in the next week or two my website should be up www.edenlanephotography.com at the moment it just defaults to my flickr account.
I'm so excited to see how you progress...once you get the hang of it - it's impossible to stop!
Post a Comment