Monday, September 15, 2008

Makenna is my little helper....no matter if I need it or not!

Makenna loves to help me bake and cook. I don't always enjoy the help because sometimes I just want to do it by myself...but I usually let her help me. It is just a lot more to clean as she misses the bowl, cracks the egg before the bowl etc....but her favorite thing is the tasting off course....


"But mommy I have to check it out..."
"..just one more taste...this is the last one I promise"
"mmmm delicous"

3 comments:

svmama3 said...

I remember my mom letting me lick the beater too and the memories for Makenna will last a lifetime!

HaYn Mama said...

I know how you feel. . .some times you just want less work to do and relax. I bet that smile of hers gets you every time when she wants to help. . . how can you resist?! That's what happens to me with my kiddies. . . the smile just suckers me in. At least she's not asking to borrow the car yet, heehee.

Mari said...

just look at that face! - gorgeous!!!