Sunday, August 17, 2008

Peters Birthday




Peter had his birthday this week. The kids and I made him breakfast in bed and then at night we had some friends over for cake....the kids had fun decorating the cake.
Last night we had some friends over for a Birthday party and we had so much fun. No kids..and our kids were watching movies in our bedroom. We had a bonfire in the backyard and sang karaoke later inside...thanks for everyone who came:)
Peter is so great. I am so thankful to be married to a man that is so positive, happy, honest and great as he is. I am totally in love with him even after almsot 7 years being married. thank you Peter..I LOVE YOU




1 comment:

Jo said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Peter! Your family is beautiful Katrine and I'm so happy you found such a great guy also! One of these days I need to come visit you!!!