Yesterday they had a meet the teacher day, and so we went and saw the class room and met the teacher and some of the other kids. It was a great way of making the first day a little easier.
I dropped him off and did not really feel sad. A lot of the moms were crying as they left, but I was just excited for him. I think and wonder off course and hope that he will find friends, be accepted, feel safe, treated nice, and really enjoy school. What I realize is that it is time for him to go and learn..and it is so good for him. When we picked him up we asked him what was the best thing about today, and he said " Everything!". Peter asked him if there were any cute girls...and he said " Yeah, about 90!"


3 comments:
he is so ready for school and is goig to do awesome! thats why you werent sad.
corgrats Jonah on you first day of real school!!
Congratulations on First Day at School! I only cried when Lucie (my baby). When the boys started I was just excited..
Congrats to Jonah and mommy! Sounds like he is more than ready! All the kids in line look so nervous...so cute :)
Post a Comment