We just went to Jungle fun in San Jose tonight and it was so much fun. Makennas friend Audrey turned 4 today and we went with her family.
The Jungle fun is an indoor family entertainment center, with play structures, bounce houses and tons of fun for the kids. I could not quite keep track of Jonah...but Siena was there to help. At one point I was walking around trying to at least get a glimpse of Jonah to make sure he was still alive....and I hear a littel girl crying. I walk over and she is stuck in the jungle gym and I can't get to her. She did not speak any English, only Spanish...so that did not help me much. I spottet Jonah and Siena and they went up and into the jungle gym to help her. Jonah felt really strong and proud that he could help, and when he realized she could not speak any English he just said...FOLLOW ME AKI...ONO, DOS, TRES...that was the Spanish he knew, and he got her out. he is such a great helper when he wants to be:)


2 comments:
I just love that picture of Audrey and Makenna. They are so cute together.
~Melissa
katrine - what a beautiful family you and peter have! it's so fun to see what you've been up to. as always, you take the most fabulous pictures. you've always been our favorite personal photographer!
Post a Comment