Hey you, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family is so gorgeous. I love all the photo's you take. They belong in magazine ads!!! I'll be stopping by often to say Hi.
k., Love your blog! I have spent way too much time on it today. What a full life you have. Beautiful pictures - beautiful family - wonderful adventures. Can't wait to see more!
Oh Sister Rosaker....(Kruger) I am so excited you found my page. How did you find my page? Can I add u? I love the pics of your kids, they are all beautiful, like you and your hubb... Well thanks for finding me...You will always be the mish companion I wish I had but never did. At least we got to work in Montana at the same time. You were a great missionary and I am guessing you match that as a mom. Luv Sister Fa (Tuihalangingie)
10 comments:
Hey you, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your family is so gorgeous. I love all the photo's you take. They belong in magazine ads!!! I'll be stopping by often to say Hi.
luvs,
Fuchi
what a beautiful little boy!!!
Beautiful little boy! Hey, what kind of camera do you have? I want to get a nice one to tinker in photography and really like your photos!
I have a Canon Rebel Xti and really love it
k., Love your blog! I have spent way too much time on it today. What a full life you have. Beautiful pictures - beautiful family - wonderful adventures. Can't wait to see more!
He is so handsome. Love all the pictures. If you ever want some more people to take pictures of you are welcome to use my kids for practice.
Hey, How are you? I have not heard from you in a long time! I love your blog.
Oh Sister Rosaker....(Kruger) I am so excited you found my page. How did you find my page? Can I add u? I love the pics of your kids, they are all beautiful, like you and your hubb... Well thanks for finding me...You will always be the mish companion I wish I had but never did. At least we got to work in Montana at the same time. You were a great missionary and I am guessing you match that as a mom. Luv Sister Fa (Tuihalangingie)
You have a beautiful family! :) I am very happy for you.
Emily Thomas (Paculanang)
Post a Comment