Thats right...thats my bed they are all sleeping in. I woke up this morning and could not move, because there were kids all over my bed. Can you believe both Peter and I also slept in there...and it is a Cal king bed....not enough room for 5 people!!! I don't know how long they were in there, or when they came in...but I know I don't feel rested and is dead tired. But I am sure there are more of you with kids ending up in your beds:)
I remember I used to love sleeping in my parents bed when I was young. My dad always brought me back to my room :( No fun!! Sorry you are not well rested. I hate that feeling.
2 comments:
Wow! You guys are cool parents. Looks like fun!
I remember I used to love sleeping in my parents bed when I was young. My dad always brought me back to my room :( No fun!! Sorry you are not well rested. I hate that feeling.
Post a Comment