Saturday, July 26, 2008

My sweet little baby...




5 comments:

Tanya McKibben said...

He is really getting so dang cute! I love his sweet face. I could see Audrey in the background, not looking too happy (made me laugh). I miss hanging out at the beach, is that where you were?

Olivia said...

How cute is he. Man our boys are growing way to fast. I love all your pictures.... you really are getting good. I'm impressed. And can I just say again how beautiful Makena is. Honestly you'll have to keep a close eye on that girl.

Jo said...

So cute! What kind of camera did you get? I need a nice one to photograph my surroundings, as I don't have kids :)

Kruger Family said...

I got a Canon Rebel XTI...really love it

Aussie Sue said...

HI! It's Sue. I love your photos! How did you take them in b/w? Or did you photoshop them? Glad we can keep in touch via blogging....

Sue