Makenna loves food, just like her mommy. So when we made cupcakes for FHE tonight, she was so excited and licked all the frosting off...as you can see about half ended up on her face...
LOVE these pictures...ooohhh you should get into the photography thing - once you know how to edit them in photoshop/Camera Raw etc you'll be amazed at what you can do! I'll reply to your email soon with the recipes etc :)
4 comments:
That is exactly what Addison and Audrey looked like tonight. Thank you for the cupcakes. They enjoyed making a chocolate mess outside.
LOVE these pictures...ooohhh you should get into the photography thing - once you know how to edit them in photoshop/Camera Raw etc you'll be amazed at what you can do! I'll reply to your email soon with the recipes etc :)
Katrine she really is so beautiful and reminds me so much of you. I don't know how you can ever say no to that face and those eyes. Precious.
so cute. I love cupcakes too! Makenna and I should totally hang out.
Post a Comment