During our Party on friday, Makenna had dressed up in her princess clothes, and Peter wanted to take a picture of her. When he started taking pictures Makenna totally starts posing....I have no idea where she got that from!!
She is soooooo cute. I cannot believe that I miss a few days on your blog and shazam! there are so many posts I spend my whole morning catching up!!! Yikes! is it 10:30 already?!? Love the catch up though. It is always fun to see what you and your cute family are up to.
2 comments:
Ok SOOOOOO CUTE! I love it!
She is soooooo cute. I cannot believe that I miss a few days on your blog and shazam! there are so many posts I spend my whole morning catching up!!! Yikes! is it 10:30 already?!? Love the catch up though. It is always fun to see what you and your cute family are up to.
Post a Comment