Sunday, July 13, 2008

Daddy's little sunbeam


2 comments:

Olivia said...

Can I just say how cute she is. Honestly she is adorable. And she is the most photogenic almost 3 year old I have ever seen. I love the pictures of her posing in her princess costume. So cute. Looks like you guys had a nice week vacation at home. There is so much to do around here its just finding the time to do it.

Sals said...

Your daughter is so adorable! I'm excited for you about your new camera...hmmmmm I can talk camera's, photography and photoshop all day!!! If you want any help I'd be happy to - just email me on sally@crosbie.net.au
As for the Pink party...that was sooo much fun - the round things with the silver balls are 'meringues' they were seriously the easiest and quickest thing to make - except for the fairy bread (pink sprinkles on the white bread)If you email me on the above email and send me your email address then I will email you the recipe! good luck - have fun!