
Since I got my new camera I have this new obsession...I love taking pictures. I just wish I had more knowledge of how. So my new goal is to get into all of that. My friend Sally has been so helful also... everyday is full of precious unforgettible moments...like today when Jonah started out just washing his hands....and the boy he is...ended up completely wet by the end....


2 comments:
Katrina... That "angry" pic of her is so Great.... i think sometimes we only want to catch smilie happy faces but when there all grown up were going to miss all those faces.. even the mad ones!
only you could take up a new obsession and already be a pro at it. your pics are gorgeous. benjamin is growing up so fast. i love that you've started a blog so we can keep in touch. noah and ben were just talking about our trip up to visit you guys. we have to get them together when we get back to the states. love ya!
Post a Comment