Sunday, June 1, 2008

Like Father like son




This is Jonah


...and this is Peter at about the same ago...

Jonah, our oldest son seems to always get into trouble. He has no fear and is very competitive. He just turned 5 and have crushes on girls and tells us who he likes and who he doesn't. He is always trying to see how far he can jump, and how fast he can bike...I am just amazed I still have not had to take him to the ER ( knock on wood)
I was asking Peter the other day where he gets all his energy and troubleness from...and as I was saying it realized...he is just like his father.
Not only do they act the same..they do look quite the same....



5 comments:

Ross Eunos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

wow! i can't believe the resemblance. like father, like son.

Aaron said...

They could be twins!

Anne Marie said...

The thing I like best about this picture is that Peter still looks the same. Just taller as I recall but so much still the same.

smith said...

The Marina Bay Sands is the costliest standalone casino in the world, at a value of US$8 billion, and is among the many world's ten most costly 우리카지노 buildings