So I just came back from a zumba class at the gym. It was my first time attending one and I did not quite know what to expect. I knew it was some kind of latin american dancing, My friend Nanci and I had so much fun. I was shaking places I have never shaken before. It took me about 1/2 hour just to get used to it...and I am sure I am going to feel it all tomorrow. But I really liked it. Since the gym is about 20 second walk from our house, Nanci dropped her kids off at my house, and Peter was so kind to watch all 5 kids while we worked out...bonus points to him for sure:)
3 comments:
A friend of mine from church teaches Zumba and I have been dying to go and try it out! It sounds like so much fun!
Oh I wish I could go to Zumba with you and Nanci! How fun. I haven't done it. You live in the PERFECT location. I saw the cute pictures of memorial day. Looks like you guys had fun. Benjamin is getting so big (he's handsome!). Love you!
No, haven't done that one. I've never even heard of it. I will have to ask around and see if there is anything like that in our area. ;)
Post a Comment