


So last friday Peter and Jonah went down to Monterey to Laguna Sega for the annual stake Father and Son camp. They had so much fun. peter told me that when Jonah finally went to bed at 11pm he chuckled as he slid into the sleeping bag. He was just so excited to sleep in a tent and a sleeping bag....I guess he has not done it very often, as camping is not mommy most favorite thing to do! So when they came home Peter had to set up the tent in the backyard, so they could do it again.


2 comments:
I bet he loved spending time with dad. Eli and Aaron just got back from their campout too. It was a whole lot of dirt and a whole lot of fun.
I love that you set up the tent in the backyard! You could do some major camping in your yard! I bet the kids loved it.
Post a Comment