Monday, June 9, 2008

Siena's school play

Peeking out during intermission
She looked really pretty in her dress
Siena is the tallest blond in the middle
She is the first policeman on the edge

Siena had a school play a couple of weeks ago called "Pirates of Penzance", and she did a really good job. She had a couple of roles as a beautiful fair maid and a policeman, and she did a great job.
Jonah and Makenna was in total awh... by the pirates and the "princesses" and still talks about it.

2 comments:

Siena. said...

Hey Katrine! you are so awsome and amazing for all the things you do!
I love you so much you have always been like a mother to me. You are someone I can trust and go to for anything. I love you... Thanks for being the best almost-mother to me;) :P

Sara said...

Katrine - sikke en soed post - og sikke en dejlig kommentar fra sienna. Hun lyder som en skoen pige!!

Gider du at sende mig din emailaddresse? (min er cankiel@hotmail.com)

KH, Sara