Saturday, June 7, 2008

My little boy is graduating from Preschool

He is offically graduated



Here is Jonah moving a little closer



And he would not have anything to do with the hat or cermony when we first came...




Jonah graduated from Preschool yesterday, and I was so excited about the cute little ceremony they were going to have with graduation hats and marching to the graduation music. When we got to the school there were so many parents and kids, Jonah got so overwhelmed he did not want any part of it.
I tried it all ...bribing all the things I could think of...because I really wanted a Picture of him...but he would not! Wonder where he got his stubborness from?:)
So we watched the ceremony from afar...but as it came to an end Jonah moved closer and closer and by the time they were done, he let me have one picture of him with the hat...
which is all I wanted:)













No comments: