Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where have my brain cells gone...

I used to be very good at writing and expressing my thoughts and feelings, but post kids that skill seem to have landed on another planet somwhere in the universe. I have all these thoughts i my head during a day, and I get interrupted so many times a day...MOMMY here and MOMMY there...that they are only small little pieces of logic and sense.
I know I have opinions and I like to think...but somewhere in the lack of sleep or time for myself to even hear my thoughts, I guess my brain cells, or at least most of them are on a shelf somewhere in my head waiting for more sane times.
I just sat down at the computer to write about today, and my mind is blank. Peter is out of town and juggling the 3 little kids and the puppy just had the best of me today.

3 comments:

petite pronk said...

Did you just read my mind... ?? At least our brain cells are in a quiet place :)

Sara said...

Katrine - jeg var saa glad for at se din kommentar paa min blog! Jeg anede ikke at du bor i USA nu - er din mand amerikaner? Haaber det er ok at jeg linker dig til min blog.

Og lidt sjovt at vores blogge hedder det samme - great (scandinavian) minds think alike, i guess :)

mange kaerlige hilsener,

Sara

Tanya McKibben said...

I think we all know how you feel (and I only have one kid so far). Let's hope it comes back and we are not permanently altered. I still love reading all your posts, so you haven't lost it all baby! Good luck with everything while Peter is away.