Makenna is so into playing Family lately...and she is always trying to recruit someone to play with. The other day she got Benjamin to sit in her baby stroller and she was SO excited to play the mommy to a real baby. It lasted about 2 minutes until Benjamin had had enough and wanted to get out of the stroller. Makenna started to bribe him.." I will give you a surpise if you play".... " I will give some candy"..." If you play we can will go to the boardwalk"....
I wonder where she picked up the bribing thing...because I am sure I don't ever do that:).....
Hello old Friend
9 years ago


2 comments:
i can't believe how much she looks like you. it's like you were cloned.
Those pictures are so cute and so funny. I could totally see Averie doing that exact thing. Makenna is so adorable. And Benjamin is such a sport.
Post a Comment