We have just had the most amazing weather here the last few days. Today it was so hot, I think it got up to 85F/33 C and for October that is pretty nice:) So when Peter came home from work today we all went down and had dinner at Capitola beach. Some of our friends, the Bakers also met us down there...
The sunset

more sunset

Jonah being crazy

Jonah

Makenna and her friend Audrey

Ruby, the dog, had er first ocean experience

peter, ruby and the sunset

Makenna was so excited to get dirty in the sand...

and Benjamin could not get enough of crawling around in the sand

Jonah got wet after about 30 seconds...I am not even joking...
6 comments:
such cute pix. Of course Audrey's bum is nearly showing...but that always seems to be the case. We had a great time.
correction...... not only in California.... Here in Oz the beach season is just starting :)
Thats right....:) I hope you enjoy the beach also Mari...
Great pictures! That one of Makenna is beautiful...great light and beautiful girl!
I super love the shots you got. The lighting is perfect as well as your subjects. What a fun afternoon for your family.
Love the photos! I heard you guys were having great weather. We can't complain here either, but I sure do miss the beach scenery.
Cute pumpkin patch photos too!
Post a Comment