Thursday, October 30, 2008

My little supermodel

I was outside todaytaking picture of my daycare kids ( for their chirstmas gifts) and Makenna tells me

"look mommy...take pictures of me"..."look at me Mommy I am silly".....I think she wanted my attention:) She is my sweet ...oh so silly girl:)







2 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

All of the fun tiggers. I love it. I didn't know you have a daycare. I did that too for a while then I got pregos with #3 and I was done. I loved my daycare kids well minus one but their parents (most) needed to talk to a trained counselor not me.

And what are you for Halloween?

Leslie said...

How did I not know about your darling blog and all the gorgeous pictures of your beautiful children. I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog because now I have found it, hooray! Seriously, your children are beautiful and those pictures of your little Benjamin in his Tigger costume, so precious!