We had our annual christmas party, and we had so much fun. Peter had put up tons of lights outside and we had the firplace going...I really got in a christmas mood.
It was so fun hanging out with good friends...and no little kiddos:) Sometimes you just need to hang out as adults!!!!!
Jonah and Makenna was in our bed watching a movie, and I told them that it was only a parent party...they did really great, and only came out to say hi once! I can't believe they slept through all the noice and karaoke....The last people left around 12:30 am or so....SO much fun
Hello old Friend
9 years ago






6 comments:
I am so sad we couldn't make it. I was thinking about you guys. Great pictures.
So fun! You guys are the best party hosts!
I'm still sooo sad we couldn't come. It looks like a lot of fun and I would have loved seeing everyone and being able to chat without kids. Maybe next year. By the way your gingerbread house looks awesome. I'm always so impressed at all you get accomplished.
That's awesome!! What a great idea!! It looks like it was a super fun party.
Heisan Kathrine, jeg fant denne bloggen din via Joanna sin side... fint å se den flotte familien din.. Ha en riktig fantastisk Jule Høytid!
Oh, I love your new header photo. Beautiful!
Your Christmas party looked like tons of fun.
It's so good to see all the familiar faces
Post a Comment