I love this time of year, but man is it busy. I just cannot get it all together. We had a great Thanksgiving and then we decorated for christmas the next day. well, we are still working on the lights outside...hopefully they will be done by saturday when we are having our big Christmas party!
Peter also got a new calling as second couselor in the bishopric...so that means some very long sundays...and some great blessings!!! I have to get used to sitting by myself during sacrament meetings, and I must admit it is not my favorite thing! But it works.

I did manage to get the kids in their Christmas outfits, and have time to take pictures before church! Now usually we are runing out the house to make it on time, so I was pretty happy and proud of myself...since I was all by myself!

They can be such good friends when they want to....

My little rascal is always up to something....

Makenna decorating the Christmas tree....

Why can't they be like this all the time?

ahh...

How can he get into so much trouble...and be so cute at the same time!

Benji...as Makenna calls him...walks around the furniture all the time, and I am sure he can't wait to walk around!
5 comments:
You have a great camera, what kind is it?
Your kids are sooo cute!
Canon Reble xti..love it! I actualy got it at Costco...
i've totally taken forever to get back to you on your question on my pomegranets post...! sorry :( i didn't use a grey card or anything - i dont' often change the white balance on my camera because i find that sometimes i just want to capture the moment and if i spend all my time changing the settings as well as getting the exposure right i pretty much miss my moment! so i tend to change my white balance in my post editing if i need to. on those particular pictures i had a studio light set up and then i overexposed a little and then just deepened the colours of the pomegranetes after on photoshop...a little bit of muckign around but i like it WHITE WHITE! heee
your photos are looking soo great!
sorry i meant to write 'mucking' around - i basically meant that it takes a bit of playing with afterward but it works for me - at the moment.
i know what you mean by just wanting to know sooo much more - i totally felt like that when i first started...it's like i couldn't learn enough i one day and it was frustrating (and very distracting for my family) but gradually you start getting to know what you're doing and then because you know what you're doing you start getting annoyed with yourself when you don't do it right! heeee
i've basically taught myself everything i know on photoshop - i have a few books but i find websites and youtube helpful too...youtube has small video's on how to do things on photoshop (it'd be the same for elements).
Also if you haven't already checked it out - the pioneer woman is a good source to learn bits about photography...she has photoshop tutorials but also elements. she just released her second set of photoshop actions and is apparently trying to get some up for elements. i posted a link to it on my www.edenlanephoto.blogspot.com
if you want to check it out.
So many cute pictures. All I can say is you are amazing. You are such a fun mom. And your kids always look so cute. I love their Christmas outfits. I'm so sad that we can't come to the party Sat. I keep telling Marshall how bummed I am. But Melissa and I were wondering if maybe we could come by next Friday and hang out. I know Benjamin and my boys would have fun getting into trouble.
Post a Comment