Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Norway visits

My brother Jaran, his wife Christine and their 2 boys Noa and Josef just left yesterday after spending almost 3 weeks with us. We had so much fun hanging out, catching up and spending time together. the kids had fun together also trying to communicate in English and Norwegain...it was pretty funny to listen to them trying to understand eachother.


Jonah and Noa had a great time together being boys...


I got to take some pictures of them at the beach...trying to get them all to look at the camera at the same time....Good thing Peter came with us to make them laugh!



Sweet fun boy, I am so grateful to have such great nephews...
Thank you for coming to visit us...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Beautiful people!

Jaran og Christine Røsaker said...

Tusen takk for en fantastisk ferie! vi sliter litt med å komme inn i normal rytme, Noa er vel den som er nærmest, Josef er våken om natta og mest våken om dagen også. Igjen, tusen, tusen takk for at vi fikk bo hos dere så lenge.

Olivia said...

You are doing such a great job taking pictures. I would love to have you take some of my family. I love all the summer pictures. You have such adorable kids. How fun that you could have your brother and his family in town visiting too. We need to get together soon. I'll have to let you know when I'm coming to scruz next and maybe we can stop by.