This is what happens when you leave a toddler alone for 2 minutes...and it is way to quiet.... Good thing he did not try to put them in the toilet this time..... Benjamin is keeping me on my toes at all times.....
Hey--We are near Fresno--I guess that's a bit of a drive from Santa Cruz. Aaron is job searching right now. Who knows maybe we will be moving here and can meet halfway for lunch or something. ;)
katrine! benjamin is so cute. i've loved catching up on everything you've been up to. little ada is keeping me from my usual blog checks! it must have been so fun to have hilde come visit - - and a trip to miami with just you and peter? fabulous. it looks like you had a great time!
Man I can relate to this one. And I love how your primary went to the temple. Such a good idea. Averie has been wanting to go and I keep wanting to take her. But its funny how you never really get the chance to take your kids. Because when we usually drive up there its for a session. Oh and I was going to ask you. Who was your friend at the 4th BBQ that was taking pictures. She said she got some really cute ones of my kids. I'd love to see them.
5 comments:
there's the look of a boy who's had a great time!!
That is so Evan...haha...fun times for us mommy's :)
Hey--We are near Fresno--I guess that's a bit of a drive from Santa Cruz. Aaron is job searching right now. Who knows maybe we will be moving here and can meet halfway for lunch or something. ;)
katrine! benjamin is so cute. i've loved catching up on everything you've been up to. little ada is keeping me from my usual blog checks! it must have been so fun to have hilde come visit - - and a trip to miami with just you and peter? fabulous. it looks like you had a great time!
Man I can relate to this one. And I love how your primary went to the temple. Such a good idea. Averie has been wanting to go and I keep wanting to take her. But its funny how you never really get the chance to take your kids. Because when we usually drive up there its for a session.
Oh and I was going to ask you. Who was your friend at the 4th BBQ that was taking pictures. She said she got some really cute ones of my kids. I'd love to see them.
Post a Comment