Sunday, March 15, 2009

T-ball season

I have been such a slacker lately with blogging...I just can't seem to get it together to sit down at night and get something writable( Is that even a word!) on the blog....so I feel I have so much to catch up on...

Jonah started T-ball and last Saturday they had their opening ceremony...it was quite the event that took most the day. In the morning they had a hit-a-thon, which is a fundraiser for the Little league. It is a competition of who can hit the longest...
Jonah hit the longest on his team and got a little bag of goodies. I just cannot believe what a natural talent he has when it comes to sport, he is also a lefty which I guess is great for baseball…Hopefully he will one day earn a scholarship for college…that would be great!


At the ceremony all the teames marched in as they got introduced....Peter is the assistant coach for the team...


Jonah felt so cool after winning the Hit-a-thon...He really did great and we are very proud of him.

No comments: