My little baby boy is not so little anymore. It was Jonahs birthday today and I just cannot believe he is 6 already. He is my boy full of energy and a smart litttle cookie. He is definetly an athelete and excels in any sport he tries....I am so proud of him and I am so happy I get to be his mommy:)
We had a boy Pokemon party yesterday in our back yard....7 boys on a sugar high was quite the experience..I am just glad we had a jumphouse and a lot of yard to run in.....

We have a tradition in our house with breakfast in bed on your birthday....it took him a few minutes to even open his eyes...

Saturday we had a birthday party and we had a bounce house for all the boys to jump in...

Jonah wanted me to make a picachu cake...so I did. I was hoping I could just make a pokemon ball decoration...but No he wanted a picachu cake...

6 years old...
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jonah. We hope you had a wonderful day with many wonderful gifts. We look forward to seeing you this summer/fall when we come and visit you.
Sincerely
Jaran, Christine, Noa and Josef
I can't believe you made that cake. Impressive! Happy birthday Jonah. Its so crazy he is six. I still remember when you had him. Glad to see you're back blogging. I check periodically... and always love seeing all your pictures.
Happy birthday Jonah...great cake Katrine...You always impress me!
Post a Comment