Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Makenna 4 years old

My little girl is turning 4 today and she is in such a hurry to grow up. I just can't believe how fast she is growing and how independent she is. I am so lucky to be her mom and I think back on the last 4 years and could not have asked for a better and perfect daughter for us.





4 comments:

Christine said...

Gratulerer med dagen, Makenna! Happy, happy birthday from all of us in Norway!

Ida said...

Gratulerer med dagen fra oss også!! :) Emma, Thomas og Ida

nance said...

Happy Birthday precious Makenna! You are such a light and joy. We all love you! xoxo

Nick and Deanne said...

Katrine - it's so fun to see your family. Your little Makenna reminds me so much of you. What a doll! I had no idea that you were in Santa Cruz - definitely one of my favorite places. I wish I lived by you. Your photography is amazing and I would definitely be knocking down your door. Tell your family hi. And I'm so glad I can keep tabs on you.