Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Katrine Kruger Photography


I love taking pictures, always have, and for the longest time I have been wanting to do photography as a side business...and I am almost done doing all the paperwork etc....I have decided just to jump into it and do what I love to do.
I am working on a website, I have a photography blog www.katrinekrugerphotography.blogspot.com ( check it out) and I am registering it as a business....so I am almost offical:)

So when you are ready to have your family pictures taken...you know who to call:)

8 comments:

Sara said...

Jeg er klar. Kommer du lige til CT? :) Smukke billeder!!

Ed and Bel said...

Dang! I wish I lived close to you. You will be great, I love the pics that you take.

Ida said...

Vi kommer for å få tatt familiebilder sommeren 2010...:) Hvis dere er hjemme??

Lindsay said...

Why, why, why did we leave Santa Cruz? I would love to have you take our picture - someday.... :)

Anne Marie said...

Make trips down to Florida for family pictures? If so I want to book you.

svmama3 said...

Fun stuff Katrine! Good luck with the business! You will be awesome! next summer, we will book you for sure :)

Jojo said...

Gratulerer! Så spennende!elsker bildene dine!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! I'm so happy to read this news! You are so talented. Finding what you love & doing it is a dream come true.