So this whole time I have thought Benjamin looks so much like Peter until I looked at my baby pictures the other day...he actually looks more like me! The eyes are from Peter, but other than that he is pretty much me:) My mom wanted to see some pictures of me and him, so here you are...
Katrina! What a good looking family. And how similar you and Benjamin look - that's really fun to have such similar photos. I'm glad you found me on facebook! :)
And McKenna too. I can't be the only one who thinks that right? I think that you have beautiful family and they are going to be that way no matter if they look like you or Peter.
10 comments:
you two look IDENTICAL!!! Lucky Benjamin to look just like his beautiful mommy!
Wow....you guys look identical. What a cool comparison.
Lucky Babe!!
You have a mini you, in boy form! He is sooo cute.
Darling! I love it!
Lucky boy! But all of your kiddos are uber lucky to look like you! Beautiful munchkins.
Katrina! What a good looking family. And how similar you and Benjamin look - that's really fun to have such similar photos. I'm glad you found me on facebook! :)
It looks like the same baby. How cute. He is going to be one handsome boy then!! We will have to get together now that the holiday's are over.
You are going to have to lock him up when he gets older since his mommy is so stinkin gorgeous.
And McKenna too. I can't be the only one who thinks that right? I think that you have beautiful family and they are going to be that way no matter if they look like you or Peter.
Post a Comment