Saturday, November 8, 2008

Music video...

Makenna is always singing and dancing around in the house. Tonight the kids were dancing and Peter caught a few golden moments of Makenna and Jonah. I have no idea what music they were listening too...but they had a blast.



So whats funy about Jonah is that all this morning he was not feeling good. I thought he was just tired because he was up half the night with growing pains. At his soccer game this morning he was dragging ( which is not like him at all) and he did not eat at all. So when we came home he had a fever and he had a really bad headache....he was totally sick. He slept for almost 3 hours ...I gave him some tylanol and this is him after the medicine kicked in...



2 comments:

Tuihalalalala said...

Its amazing how little ones have an instinct for dancing!

Anonymous said...

Loved the videos. Your house looks so beautiful.